I’m thankful for all the different ways I can eat potatoes
(Source: billycraplan, via collaredqueen)
people think im book smart but im just 99% bullshit and 1% dinosaur trivia
Then tell a dinosaur fact
i know that they are 100% FUCKIGN RAD
It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.
(Source: needsmoarcat, via i-should-be-studying-now)
- Pants: I’m too lazy to shave
- Open Cardigan: These pants give me a muffin top
- Bun: I didn’t wash my hair today
- Big Sweater: I’m bloated
- Riding Boots: My feet hurt too much for heels
- Large Bag: It’s filled with stuff to get ready in the car
- Scarf: You’d think hickey, but no. My neck’s just cold
- Hat: I have bed head
- Leggings: It’s that time of the month
the best kind of friendships are fierce lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, defend each other, and think the other deserves the world.